Become a member today!
There are plenty of reasons, but most important is that the Chapter hosts IAAO appraisal courses here in Arizona. Prior to 1996 it was extremely rare to have an IAAO course available in Arizona. Typically appraisers would have to travel across the country to get training which made getting education or designation much more expensive, time consuming and difficult. Bringing the IAAO educational programs to you is the primary reason the Chapter exists.
Benefits of membership include:
- Obtain notice of coming luncheons, courses, workshops and other activities through the chapter newsletter
- Opportunity to apply for scholarships to off-set the cost of education and professional programs and reduced cost of appraisal education
- Networking with professionals from around the State and the nation and Broaden professional knowledge and expertise
- Most activities qualify for Arizona Department of Revenue Certification Continuing Education requirements
- Access to nationally recognized professional training